Sunday, June 24, 2012

*Thank you to my Granny for being my spirit guide and for always encouraging the gypsy within me.
*Thank you to my Mom for always being worried with so much love and caring spirit and always talking to my Angel Aunt Kathy to make me safe.
*Thank you to Phil for helping make this trip possible by watching Tosh, packing the house, helping me pack my maze, helping with technology, putting suprises on my tablet, and for always being loving.
*Thank you to Elizabeth Kerwin for being my guiding light with Yoga, helping me plan my future and being supportive with a positive growing life. Also, for the lovely card.
*Thank you to Susan, Stacey, Charlotte, and the 8 Petals students for being supportive with my Yoga teaching.
*Thank you to Tracy for being excited and taking the leap to go in the future which will fly by....
*Thank you to Valerie for screaming in the phone with me for the excitement of travels and laughing about our Costa Rica trip and her baby.
*Thank you to Heidi, Brad, and Nova for inviting us over and over and over!!!
*Thank you Jennifer for calling and remembering the day before I leave.
*Thank you Michelle for ALWAYS calling no matter what.
*Thank you to Anthony for wanting to hang out and have fun in between the busy times of life.
*Thank you to Betsy and Wendy for being great friends and family.
*Thank you to everyone else who gave blessing for this trip and especially for anyone I am forgetting. It is getting late and I head out tomorrow for a very long travel time! I hope to have internet access so I can share this exciting experience with others!

No comments:

Post a Comment